Futuraskolan International School of Stockholm is a Grade 1-9 independent, non-sectarian, open admissions, co-educational day school located in central Stockholm. The school is designed to serve the children of the international community posted in Sweden and offers all classes in English, with the exception of modern language courses. The school year runs from mid-August to mid-June and has a minimum instructional period of 178 days divided into two semesters.
Futuraskolan International School of Stockholm, has a special permit from the Swedish authorities, as it is a school for temporary residents in Sweden and has a set of eligibility requirements. English is the language of instruction and it follows an international curriculum, not the Swedish National Curriculum. For more information on how to apply you are welcome to visit our Admissions page.
Welcome to visit us through our Virtual Tour. The film is 11:45 minutes and contain the following:
- Principal’s Intro 00:13-00:31
- IPC Curriculum 00:32 – 3:05
- IMYC Curriculum 3:06 – 5:22
- Grade 9 Information 5:23 – 6:40
- EAL information 6:41 – 9:10
- Our Global Citizenship and how we work with the program 9:11 – 10:18
- Lunch at Futuraskolan International 10:19-11:18
- Contact Information 11:19-11:45