Introducing Fieldwork’s New IPC & IMYC Curricula!
We are so very proud of Principal Nicole MacDonald and our team of teachers and students at Futuraskolan International School of Stockholm!
Fieldwork Education have produced new films describing their IPC and IMYC curricula, what they are about and how valuable they are in maximizing students’ learning experience.
In November they came out to our school interviewing and filming our students, teachers and Principal. Everyone did an outstanding job! We are so proud of our team here at Futuraskolan International School of Stockholm speaking so passionately about the curricula and representing our entire Futuraskolan organization in such a professional manner.
In the IPC video Futuraskolan International is featured together with a Danish and a UK school. In it, you will see Futuraskolan International School of Stockholm’s:
- Grade 1 Teacher and IPC Coordinator, Ms. Katie Rulapaugh starting at 1:09 minutes, she returns later in the film.
- Grade 3 Teacher Ms. Rachel Harris starting at 1:18 minutes.
- Grade 5 Teacher Ms. Florentine Jenster starting at 2:47 minutes
In the IMYC video our Futuraskolan teachers are the ONLY ones showcasing the curriculum, they’re not sharing the stage with any other school! In the video, you will see Futuraskolan International School of Stockholm’s:
- Music Teacher, Mr. Matt Earnshaw starting at 0:09 seconds, he returns later in the film
- English Teacher and IMYC Coordinator, Ms. Maria Koutsoupaki starting at 0:14 seconds, she returns later in the film
- Principal, Ms. Nicole MacDonald starting at 0:25 seconds, she returns later in the film
- P.E. Teacher, Ms. Anna Seitanidou starting at 1:27 minutes, she returns later in the film
Again, we are super excited and grateful to our students, teachers and Principal Nicole MacDonald here at Futuraskolan International School of Stockholm, thank you so much for your hard work and smiling faces!
Introducing the IPC:
Introducing the IMYC: